Troubleshooting First Steps
If you are experiencing issues with your Motion Trek ADA Pool Lift, the first thing to check is the voltage on each of those batteries.
We do this using a voltmeter. Each battery should have at least 24 volts, typically reading between 24 and 26.
Next we want to “gap” the metal tabs on each of the following items:
- Charging cradle
We do this by gently lifting the metals tabs away from the body of the product using a flathead screwdriver. The metal tabs should be lifted equally so proper connection can be achieved.
Please go through the following process twice :
- Forcefully seat the battery in the receiver.
- Unplug and forcefully plug in the cables at the bottom of the receiver. Give these cables a good amount of force when plugging them back in. They are finicky if not plugged in all the way, especially the one that goes to the handset.
- Cycle the Emergency stop on the top of the receiver 3 times.
- Make sure the emergency stop is in the unlocked (up) position.
- Double check to make sure all cables are fully seated.
- Attempt to operate the lift.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us.