Optimizing Your Battery Operated Lift for Performance and Longevity
The battery is shipped fully charged, but it will need to be recharged after the first several hours of use. Charging time is approximately 12 hours for the first few charges, 4 hours after the first two full battery cycles, at which point the battery will reach maximum capacity. Each lift is supplied with a battery charger for use in dry locations.
With proper care, the battery should last approximately 90 cycles at the full 350 lb load rating of the lift before it needs recharging. The battery will need to be replaced after 500 to 800 cycles or 3-4 years if properly maintained (approximately 20,000 lifting cycles).
- Charge the battery
- Rinse lift with non-chlorinated water and wipe dry
- Clean with Spectra Clean to passivate the stainless steel
- Apply dielectric grease to receiver/battery contacts
- Test lift for full operation
- Inspect all hardware to insure that it is snug
- Lubricate all pivot points with light 3-in-1 oil such as WD-40
- Grease lower bearing assembly with FDA-approved grease