Who We Are?
We help build communities through play and recreation and we do it in the most fun environment: water! Spectrum Aquatics manufactures equipment for swimming pools, and we’ve been doing this here in Montana for 50 years now. We wouldn’t have been around for this long if we didn’t have awesome people working for us and a fun company culture, but we think you should check it out for yourself!
Perks & Benefits
- Paid Weekly on Thursday!
- Casual work environment (including attire!) with a fun company culture.
- Regular Monday – Friday hours.
- Regular employee events during work like BBQs, popcorn in the afternoons (yes, we have a popcorn machine), pizza days, birthday celebrations, and more!
- Management has an open-door policy.
- We embrace constant improvement and strive to always find a better, faster way to do things.
- Awesome health benefits – effective day ONE of employment!
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance (employee paid)
- Short term disability
- Long term disability (employee paid)
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounting (employee paid)
- Dependent care spending account (employee paid)
- 401k match of up to 4% with immediate vesting
The job of the Customer Service Representative is to provide quality customer service via phone and e-mail by providing technical product support and assist customers with replacement part orders. If you love working with people, enjoy problem solving, and like helping customers find a solution then we are looking for you to join the Spectrum team! Learn more
Design Drafter responsibilities will include gathering drawings and specifications, calculating material and equipment requirements and setting up production methods. If you have hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software and are familiar with building processes, then we are looking for you to join the Spectrum team! Learn more
Spectrum Aquatics is looking for a full-time engineer or product development specialist who is passionate about quality and innovation to join our team. Candidates from all industries and even those that are just starting their careers are welcome to apply. We want to find someone who will be passionate about the big and small details alike and who will strive for excellence. This position will be based out of our Missoula, MT office. Learn more
The job of Production Assembler prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials. The ability to meet a schedule is an important aspect of the job. If you take pride in work, reliable, hardworking, and have a positive attitude, we are looking for you! Learn more
Spectrum Aquatics is looking for a full time entry level person with an awesome personality and passion for delivering exceptional customer service to join our team. Candidates from all industries and even those that are just starting their careers are welcome to apply. We want to find someone who will take care of our amazing customers and work well with our sales team … we can teach you the rest! Learn more